Project Decision - My Decision
Grace Lumpkin and I have decided to do a romantic comedy film. The audience available in our media studies class would do best with something more humerus, we have decided that something dramatic wouldn't be as popular. While I am not tech-savy per say, film is something I am extremely passionate about. As previously stated, I am extremely excited to make a movie that is something people will laugh with, but won't necessarily laugh at. I want it to be humerus, but not to the point where people are laughing at it and making fun of it. Grace and I work really well together as partners. I think that working with Grace will be beneficial for both of us because while we both goof off a lot, we also make sure to keep each other on track. Working with Grace will be helpful because she is really good at knowing when to buckle down and get work done.
Comments
Post a Comment